The 7 Mindsets
The 7 Mindsets are based on an extensive three-year study that assessed the happiest and most successful people in history to learn what they all have in common. Through this research, we distilled the basis for happiness and success into 7 Mindsets, or ways one thinks about themselves, their surroundings, and the future.
The 7 Mindsets are actions and attitudes that can literally change the course of a person’s life. They represent the irrefutable, time-tested thinking at the heart of fulfillment, happiness and success on one’s own terms, regardless of gender, race, nationality, or socio-economic background. They have worked, and will continue to work, for all those who incorporate them into their lives.
We teach these simple principles to young people and adults through interactive programs and engaging curriculum across a variety of digital platforms. The information has been organized into language that is highly engaging, easy to understand, and oriented toward driving positive change through purposeful action in one’s life. The 7 Mindsets are:
1. Everything is Possible – Dream big, embrace creativity, and expect great results Everything is Possible provides an understanding that we are all capable of living extraordinary lives. We learn that everything that exists was once an idea until someone believed it was possible and made it a reality. Embracing this principle will allow you to envision a wonderful life, expect greatness, and effectively execute the process of making your dreams come true.
2. Passion First – Pursue your authentic talents and deepest interests Passion First teaches that we are each a unique expression of human existence, and that our lives should be focused on finding our unique genius and sharing it with the world to the maximum extent possible. You will learn to make your dreams authentic, and of such critical importance that you’ll find the fuel to overcome the obstacles you’re certain to face along the way.
3. We Are Connected – Explore the synergies in all relationships and learn to empower one another We Are Connected teaches us to understand that everyone who comes into our lives can assist us in living our dreams. By applying this mindset, you will learn to constantly explore synergies with others, embrace diversity, and relish competition that will help you maximize your potential with and through others.
4. 100% Accountable – Choose to be responsible for your own happiness and success 100% Accountable teaches that you are not a victim of your past, your future is not predetermined, and your life is what you choose it to be from this moment forward. With a focus on recognizing fears and excuses, this mindset allows you to break down barriers, free your mind, and focus your energy to take critical steps toward accomplishing your goals.
5. Attitude of Gratitude – Seek positives from every experience and be thankful for all you have Attitude of Gratitude teaches that you can choose the positives or the negatives in your life as the foundation on which to build your future. Choose the positives, and you’re on your way toward extraordinary success; choose the negatives, and you will likely start (or continue) a downward spiral.
6. Live to Give – Inspire and serve others while maximizing your potential Live to Give teaches that abundance in one’s life is a cycle. To receive love, respect, and financial security, one must first learn to give those things. This mindset also teaches that the greatest gift you can ever give is to find and leverage your unique genius to maximize your positive impact on the world, knowing that good things will be returned to you in kind.
7. The Time is Now – Harness the power of this moment, and take purposeful action today The Time is Now teaches that all your power exists in the moment. You cannot change the past and the future hasn’t happened, so the only thing to do is take purposeful action now in order to create the ultimate life of your copy.